About Me

My photo
Detroit, Michigan, United States
I'm a punk rock guru from Detroit. Part skinhead, part crusty, part metalhead, part hardcore kid, part party kid, 100% punk rocker.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Burial- Never Give Up...Never Give In album review- by Scum of Discrumt

Burial-Never Give Up...Never Give in


(Deranged Records)

5 out of 10

I have no idea where these guys are from. This has to be one of the most unoriginal sounds I have ever heard. Their lyrics are weak. It honestly comes across to me as though they're forcing themselves into a dated sound. Heavy guitar tones with a killer bass player and a passable drummer (thus 5 out of 10). Equal parts of d-beat, metal guitar riffs and the dullest parts of street punk. Something for everyone to get bored with. If it was just the drummer and bass player it would have rated higher. - The Scum of Discrumt

No comments:

Post a Comment