About Me

My photo
Detroit, Michigan, United States
I'm a punk rock guru from Detroit. Part skinhead, part crusty, part metalhead, part hardcore kid, part party kid, 100% punk rocker.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Witch Slut- Demo- review by Scum of Discrumt

Witch Slut-Demo


(Self Release)

1 out of 10

Let me start of by saying that I do not know anyone in this band. (Normally when I read a review this bad I wonder) I hate to do this to someone. But, here we go. Witch Slut comes from Harrisburg,PA (my home town). This CDR/coaster was sent to me by a friend back home that sends me demos etc from time to time to keep me in the know of who is doing what/who. I kind of figured by the shit drawing on the cover that it would suck but I gave it it's day in court. The only good member of the band is the girl playing the keyboard other then that I have heard better noises coming out of my ass. I would have just taken the drums and guitars down to the zoo and let the animals play them.

No comments:

Post a Comment