About Me

My photo
Detroit, Michigan, United States
I'm a punk rock guru from Detroit. Part skinhead, part crusty, part metalhead, part hardcore kid, part party kid, 100% punk rocker.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gudon- self-titled album review- by Scum of Discrumt

Gudon-S/T


(Blood Sucker Records)

10 out of 10

Gudon comes swinging out of Hiroshima,Japan. Both the recording quality and the tone of the songs paint a very vivid picture, of what the scene must have been like there, at that amazing time for the Japanese punks (80's era).While they were primary a brutal band, they did give a slightly different feel to each set of recordings. Which is evident upon hearing this 20 song discography-ish cd. I will not lie I have no idea what they are saying since my knowledge of Japanese is extremely limited. In my opinion these guys blow Gism, Gauze, And Lip Cream right out of the water with their musical talent while being inside the same realm.
- The Scum of Discrumt

No comments:

Post a Comment