About Me

My photo
Detroit, Michigan, United States
I'm a punk rock guru from Detroit. Part skinhead, part crusty, part metalhead, part hardcore kid, part party kid, 100% punk rocker.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mutated Earthlings- s/t CD review


Mutated Earthlings- s/t CD review
This is some funny, speedy, Canadian punk rock.  “Swear Words in Braille” made me laugh, and for that alone, the album was worth listening to.  Luckily, that’s not all that is good about this release; this CD is a contemporary snowboard punk album (because, let’s face it- snowboarding is all they have in Canada besides hockey).  Though the genre is relatively new, Mutated Earthlings provides a stellar example of an album, for this genre and punk in general.  I didn’t fall in love, but other than a song, maybe two, this album was well worth my time, and would be well worth yours as well.
-Aunty Social

No comments:

Post a Comment